Here are the girls all dolled up for their dance recital. We are waiting impatiently for the recording to come in the mail. The girls did such a great job. Amy wanted to just do ballet this year, and although she was 2 weeks late to the class, she proved to learn very quickly and VERY well. She was the best dancer in her class! I was one proud mama, that's for sure. I really had a ton of fun doing the their hair and make-up. I probably did more make-up than I should have, but I loved it! Plus, good eye make-up is important for stage performances, right? The girls had a great time too.
Adelynne's dance class was hip/hop and jazz combo. Her dance was done to the song from the movie Rio, "Fly like an Eagle." She did so well too. It was really great to see how much she had improved in her dance skills. She really loves dancing.
No comments:
Post a Comment