Wednesday, September 14, 2011

We went to France....

France Park, Indiana that is! Get ready for this.... the Dustin Belt family went, wait for it, wait for it.... CAMPING!! (Back in mid-August). This is not a voluntary activity for our family to seek out, but I made the decision and convinced Dustin, and we went. We dragged our fabulous friends, the Aagards, along with us, and I am SO glad they came with us. We had a great time in beautiful Indiana nature, and I hope we get to do it again, soon!

On a little "hike"

The group (minus me) at the waterfall/creek

The Aagards! Our wonderful "Indiana Family" I love this family!

Thanks to another friend, we had a tent to sleep in! Here is our happy camping family!

The camp site:

4 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE the look on Dustin's face on your hike.:) glad you had a fun trip!

MarySquare said...

Those pics of the families in the tents came out great! That was a great trip.

Jennifer said...

So glad you got a chance to go camping! The kids really do love it!

Christi said...

France park looks perfect! I want to go some day!