Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Just in case...

I happen to be at my parents house in Northern California, so if you get a hit on your blog from that region, please don't freak out.  Or if you get a comment from gpbiggs, that is my mom's account and I am just to lazy to sign her out and then sign me in every time I want to read your blogs.  So please, bear with me.  :)

I'll be back in Indiana soon enough.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it to Cali OK. Hope you're having fun already!

Darren, Tisha, Tanner & Tennyson said...

I would love to see you! Call me if you get a chance!!

Sarah Iddings said...

we miss you already...I hope you are having fun! How was the plane ride? You are a brave woman taking them both by yourself...I didn't realize Dustin was still here.

Wendy said...

Your blog is so cute! I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season!

The Short Family said...

I am so jealous you are with your family. You guys get to see them so often. Good for you and your girls! We just never seem to make it out to ours very often.