I was gone one evening and this is what Dustin did with the girls while I was out: you can't tell, but Dustin dressed up as a prince because Adelynne insists that someone be the prince.
Adelynne's skirt is just one of those big poofy slips (that you wear under a dress) and the purple part is just a dress-up tutu we bought second hand. She put them together all on her own for the extra twirl and fluff.
6 comments:
I love Addy's skirt....they are too cute!
What a good daddy!
I love Addy's skirt too, did you make it? CUTE!
this made me chuckle. love my nieces!
So cute! Love that tutu! Where did you get it?
Adelynne's skirt is just one of those big poofy slips (that you wear under a dress) and the purple part is just a dress-up tutu we bought second hand. She put them together all on her own for the extra twirl and fluff.
Post a Comment